Please Join Our Chapter Zoom Meeting Tonight!
SePA Chapter of AACN - Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
November 10th, 2020 @ 7pm
ZOOM link: https://zoom.us/j/5908385205
- AACN meeting norms
- Everyone’s participation is essential and valuable.
- No idea is too crazy.
- Brevity is beautiful.
- All group members will seek to clarify and understand another’s suggestions before reacting to the suggestion.
- If an idea is not clear, the group will seek clarification.
- The group will seek win-win solutions.
- If a group member disagrees, he or she will speak up.
- The group will be proactive rather than reactive.
- Outcomes, processes and relationships are equally important in achieving results. If only one or two of these are present, the project is not a total success.
- The organization’s Vision and Mission guides the planning process.
- All members of the group are accountable for the process.
- Above all, have FUN!
- Welcome and introductions of new members
- Approval of prior meeting minutes
- Committee Reports
- Presidential Updates
- Treasurer – Budget Review
- Education Committee
- Engagement Committee
- Research Committee
- Open discussion
- Adjourn; next meeting – December 8th, 2020 @ 7pm (2nd Tuesday of every month)